Exchange students are admitted to DOCH if they have been selected by their home university, and if they have the qualifications for the chosen course of study. DOCH must have a formal exchange agreement with the student's home institution. Please note that you are still welcome to apply even if the Inter-institutional agreement between DOCH and your institution has not be signed yet. Once you have been admitted at DOCH, the agreement procedures can start. For information on how to be selected as an exchange student within the Erasmus exchange programme, please contact the International Office or the International Coordinator at your home university.
The applications for the autumn term 2016 (August 29th - January 15th ) will be processed online. Once you have been nominated as an exchange student by your institution, please proceed by filling in the application that you will find here from March 9. Please be prepared to enclose the following documents in PDF:
- A personal letter about why you want to study at DOCH, your main field of dance or circus technique and what you would like to focus on during your exchange
- your latest Transcript of Records
- a certificate assuring that you are registered at a higher education institution for dance/circus
- a recommendation from that academic institution
- a 5-7 minute DVD/video showing your dance or circus possibilities. We would like to see some exercises where we can see the motion and flow of your dancing/circus art in order to place you.
If you have questions please send an e-mail to International coordinator at DOCH (email@example.com)
This year we welcome students applying to the following programmes:
- BA in Dance Performance
- BA in Dance Pedagogy
- BA in Circus
- Master Programme in Choreography
- Master Programme in Contemporary Circus Practices
The application deadline for the autumn term 2016 is April 15th.
Letter of Acceptance
If you are accepted as an exchange student at DOCH, you will receive a "Letter of acceptance" 4-5 weeks after the application deadline.